- Knit in Nature Nights — Thursday, May 12 & 26 (6-9 pm)
- Knit in Nature Nights — Thursday, June 9 & 23 (6-9 pm)
- Purple Hat Knit/Crochet-in – Saturday, June 18 (8 am – 12 noon) Join us in bringing awareness of Shaken Baby Syndrome to the Rochester Community. In conjunction with the One Shake is All It Takes Nonprofit organization, we will be hosting a morning of knitting, crocheting, looming… however you make purple newborn hats. The hats collected will be a part of the Click For Babies 2016 campaign. Read more about this program at the Click For Babies website.
- Strawberry Festival – Saturday, June 25 (8 am – 2 pm) — Join us as we celebrate the season of strawberries, complete with fun activities for the kids. It’s a simple celebration, but fun none the less. We will have magic shows throughout the day, as well as a trivia contest, strawberry sundaes for sale and of course, strawberry picking. Come early to get the best picking… and stay awhile to enjoy the fun! We will be open 8 am – 2 pm.
- Educational Strawberry Tour — Friday, June 24 (9-10:30 am) — Join us for a fun storytime or interactive quiz, a guided tour of the farm and strawberry picking. Cost is $5 per participant (max. $20 per family). Sign up by calling the farm at 507-252-1309.
- Knit in Nature Nights – Thursday, July 7 & 28 (6-9 pm)
- Farm to Table Class: Garden Safari — Wednesday, July 13 (9:15-11 am) — ages 4-6
- Farm to Table Class: Garden Birdwatchers— Wednesday, July 27 (9-11:15 am) — ages 7-10