DIRECTIONS: We are located at 5542 23rd St NE, Rochester, MN. To find us from the South side of Rochester, travel 4 miles east from Broadway on US 14, then 3 miles north on County Road 11. To find us from the North side of Rochester, take 37th St NW/Cty Rd 22, heading East. Turn left onto Viola Rd/Cty Rd 2. Follow Cty Rd 2 (past Century High School) for about five minutes and turn right onto Cty Rd 11. We will be one mile down on the left. For a complete map, click here. **Please note: there is construction on Cty Rd 9 and that road is Closed. Please plan an alternate route!
HOURS OF OPERATION
We are open June through October, as fruit is available. Each fruit has its own “season,” so we are not open every day. It always depends on the fruit available.
Despite the unpredictability, we try our hardest to keep regular hours as much as possible. Inevitably, hours change depending on the fruit that is in season and the availability of that fruit. If we have a high traffic day, it is not uncommon for us to “pick out” before our scheduled hours come to an end, so please always call ahead to confirm fruit availability BEFORE you get in your car and drive out! (507)252-1309
*Approximate picking times are listed below by fruit. Please note that when a fruit starts and begins varies from year to year depending on the weather. Always call to confirm fruit availability!
- Strawberries (mid June – early July)
- Summer Raspberries (July) *prepick only
- Currants (July) *available only at Rochester Downtown Farmer’s Market (call to inquire)
- Fall Raspberries & Blackberries (mid August – hard frost) *prepick only
- Concord Grapes (mid/late September – hard frost)
Pick-your-own hours for the 2017 fruit season
SUMMER HOURS (June through Labor Day, as fruit is available **please call to confirm!!**)
- Monday, Thursday & Saturday — Open 8 am – 2pm
- Tuesday — Open 3-7 pm
- Wednesday & Friday — We are CLOSED to the general public and open only for private educational tours & events. If you are interested in having your own tour or event and have a group of 10 or more participants, call us today to schedule or to learn more!
- Sunday – Closed
FALL HOURS (Labor Day through October, as fruit is available. Please call to confirm!)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays — OPEN 9 am – 6 pm
- Sundays, Mondays & Wednesdays – CLOSED