We currently grow two varieties of June-bearing strawberries. What is a "June-bearing" strawberry? It is a strawberry that produces one crop throughout the year during a 2-3 week period in June. We grow the following varieties...
- Annapolis - This is our early blooming variety. It is medium-large in size with firm, orange-red berries. It has a robust, full flavor that makes it a favorite!
- Jewel - This is our late blooming variety. It is large in size with firm red berries. It's sweetness and look are loved by many.
New in 2014 we will have a third variety available for picking: Allstar. This variety is a late mid-season berry with a orange/red color. It has a nearly perfect strawberry shape, and glossy, firm fruit that holds its size throughout the growing season.
beautiful flowers of the strawberry plant!
2013 Strawberry Pricing
*Bring your own containers and receive a 5 cent per pound discount on pick your own strawberries.
- Pick your own strawberries - $1.75 per pound*
- Pre-picked/Preordered strawberries - $4.25 per quart
- Bulk discount - Pick 75 lbs and get them for $1.50 per pound. Sorry, no container discount on bulk orders.
**Note: We accept cash or check as payment and currently do NOT accept debit or credit card. Thank you.