We currently grow two varieties of June-bearing strawberries. What is a "June-bearing" strawberry? It is a strawberry that produces one crop throughout the year during a 2-3 week period in June. We grow the following varieties...
- Annapolis - This is our early blooming variety. It is medium-large in size with firm, orange-red berries. It has a robust, full flavor that makes it a favorite!
- Jewel - This is our late blooming variety. It is large in size with firm red berries. It's sweetness and look are loved by many.
2012 Strawberry Pricing
*Bring your own containers and receive a 5 cent per pound discount on pick your own strawberries.
- Pick your own strawberries - $1.75 per pound*
- Pre-picked strawberries - $4.50 per quart
- Bulk discount - Pick 75 lbs and get them for $1.50 per pound. Sorry, no container discount on bulk orders.
**Note: We accept cash or check as payment and currently do NOT accept debit or credit card. Thank you.